REGISTRAR’S DIVISION CLOSURE
Please note that the University will close from 16h30 on 20 December 2011 and will re-open at 08h00 on 4 January 2012. The Harare Student Bureau will operate from 4 January to 20 January 2012.
If you need assistance with regards to results and exclusions please note the following:
* If your results are withheld due to non-payment of fees, but you have paid your account, please fax a copy of the deposit slip to the Student Fees Office (fax number 046 6037019). The Student Fees Office will be clearing payments until 16h00 on 20th of December 2011. Once you have faxed through the deposit please allow 48 hours and then you will be able to check your results through the telephone system or check on ROSS. If you pay your fees after the 20th your results will only be available on 5 January 2012
* If your results are withheld due to outstanding matriculation exemption please email a copy of your National Senior Certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you did foreign qualifications (e.g. A levels, O levels or IB) please contact the Student Bureau on 4 January to submit an exemption application.
* If you have been excluded and you would like to appeal the exclusion you need to do so on the relevant appeal form. The form is available on the website at www.ru.ac.za/forms. Complete the form electronically, and email it to Registrar@ru.ac.za. These appeals may take 7 - 10 days before you receive a response as they have to go to the Dean for consideration.
* The supplementary examination time-table, which includes Aegrotat examinations, can be found on the website at www.ru.ac.za/registrar/academicadministration/examinations/examinationtimetables
* Please contact the relevant lecturers for Accounting Summer School as follows:
Accounting 102: email@example.com
Accounting 201: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounting 202: M.email@example.com
* The Statistics and Theory of Finance Summer School information can be found on the website at www.ru.ac.za/statistics/summerschool
* If you need accommodation for supplementary exams or summer school please contact Residence Operations Division on telephone number (046)6038703 after 4 January 2012. The booking forms can be found on the website at www.ru.ac.za/residentialoperations/residenceadmin . The forms should be submitted to the Residence Operations Division by fax to (046)6038962
Dr Stephen Fourie
REGISTRAR 15 December 2011Source:
Please help us to raise funds so that we can give all our students a chance to access online teaching and learning. Covid-19 has disrupted our students' education. Don't let the digital divide put their future at risk. Visit www.ru.ac.za/rucoronavirusgateway to donate