ISCHP 2015 WorkshopsDate Released: Tue, 3 February 2015 09:46 +0200
The ISCHP2015 Conference has confirmed 5 workshops to take place on Sunday 12 July 2015.
- Narrative methods for critical health research (presented by Corrine Squire and Floretta Boonzaier)
- Doing better qualitative research (presented by Kerry Chamberlain)
- Project revision: reflecting on the methodological and pedagogical possibilities of digital storytelling (presented by Carla Rice, Jen Rinaldi and Michaela Hynie)
- Balancing the personal, the political and the professional: a reflective workshop (presented by Elizabeth Peel and Gareth Treharne)
- ‘Resisting the neoliberal construction of academia’ or, how to survive your PhD in critical health psychology in the face of work, life and pressures to ‘perform’ (presented by Ally Gibson and Jenny Setchell)
The call for abstracts for the 9th Biennial Conference of the International Society of Critical Health Psychology (ISCHP) is open. The final deadline for abstract submissions is 02 March 2015.
Abstract submission forms and details of the workshops are available on the conference website. To find out more about this conference, please visit www.ischp2015.co.za.
We look forward to seeing you in Grahamstown!