Rhodes > Equity and Institutional Culture > Transformation Summit Gateway > Teaching and Learning
Teaching and Learning
- Epistemological access in a science foundation course: A social realist perspective
- Curriculum in the context of transformation: Reframing traditional understanding and practices
- Rethinking Social Spaces in Higher Education.Exploring Undergraduate Student Experience in a Selected South African University.
- Universities can’t decolonise the curriculum without defining it first
- Education can’t be for ‘the public good’ if universities ignore rural life
- Decolonisation should be about appreciating difference, not despising it
- Teaching and Learning Discussion Group Schedule
- Transformation Summit: Teaching and Learning Group Recommendations
- Response to the Teaching & Learning Sub-Committee’s submission to the Transformation Summit
- The ‘decolonial turn’: What does it mean for academic staff development?
- Decolonizing Knowledge & the Question of the Archive
- Rhodes Transformation Summit: Teaching and Learning Discussion Group Presentation
Last Modified :Wed, 02 Aug 2017 15:10:47 SAST