Research Publications 2019
1) Howarth, GH, Büttner, SH (2019) New constraints on archetypal South African kimberlite petrogenesis from quenched glass-rich melt inclusions in olivine megacrysts. Gondwana Research, 68, 116-126.
2) Prevec, SA (2019) Igneous Rock Associations 23. The Bushveld Complex, South Africa: new insights and paradigms. Geoscience Canada, 45, 117-135.
3) Moore, AE, Helmstaedt H (2019) Evidence for two blue (type IIb) diamond populations. Matters Arising, Nature, 570, E26-7.
4) Howarth, GH, Moore, AE, Harris, C, van der Meer, QHA, le Roux, P (2019) Crustal versus mantle origin of carbonate xenoliths from Kimberley region kimberlites using C-O-Sr-Nd-Pb isotopes and trace element abundances. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, in press, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.gca.2019.03.026 .
5) Chan, EKF, Timmerman, A, Baldi, BF, Moore, AE, et al. (2019) Human origins in a southern African palaeo-wetland and first migrations. Nature, 28 October 2019.
Last Modified: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 16:19:30 SAST