Stress Management

Staff needing counselling support can contact FAMSA. See: Counselling Support

Where there is a concern of work overload, the staff member and/or manager should discuss this with their HoD/Manager in the first instance. If the staff member does not believe this issue is being considered seriously, the issue should then be taken to the Dean and thereafter the DVC: Academic and Student affairs or Director: HR.

Last Modified: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 14:34:00 SAST