Exchange to Rhodes University

This only applies to Internationals (non-SA citizens) coming to Rhodes University as part of an exchange programme.

This applies when Rhodes University or organ of an international state funding and organising or administering a programme that requires the appointment of an international for a limited period at the University.

Each person who is appointed for a limited period in terms of the exchange programme must obtain an exchange permit in terms of Section 22(a) of the Immigration Amendment Act 19 of 2004, at the South African Embassy or High Commission or Consulate prior to entering the Republic.

This includes persons who are exempted from holding a visa to enter the Republic.

More detail is provided in the document below:

Internationals on an exchange permit

Last Modified: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 12:43:12 SAST