Once again the annual Oath taking ceremony was held on Saturday 11th Of April, 76 students graduated with Bpharm degrees in 2015.
Some may be interested to know, why a pharmacist’s oath…..
- It’s a solemn affirmation
- A commitment to compliance and maintenance of ethical standards in pharmacy
- A commitment to continued education throughout a pharmacists lifetime
- To accept responsibility and accountability for ones actions
- To show the same level of dedication to all
- Encourages cooperation with other healthcare professionals
The guest speaker at the event, Mr Andy Gray delivered an inspiring message to the graduates and a lavish tea and eats was provided by the Faculty afterwards.
Last Modified: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 10:38:56 SAST