Mrs L Van Dyk
- B.Soc.Sc. (Nursing), University of the Orange Free State, 1985
- Hons. Soc.Sc.(Nursing), University of the Orange Free State, 1987
- Postgraduate Diploma in Nursing Education, University of the Orange Free State, 1990.
- M.A. Degree in Higher Education Studies, University of the Free State, 2011
Room no: Clinical skills lab Telephone: 0466037347 Email: mailto:email@example.com
- Foundations of Pharmacy: Health Education and Promotion Lectures
- Pharmacy Practice 2: Primary Health Care in South Africa
- Pharmacy Practice 3: Primary Health Care in South Africa by using the Standard Treatment Guidelines and Essential Medicines List.
- Pharmacy Practice 4: Community Engagement Program (CEP)
Primary Health Care.
Van Dyk, D.L. & Bezuidenhout, H. 2013. Learning experiences of students during Integrated Management of Childhood Illness (IMCI) Training. Journal for new Generation Sciences, 11(2): 127-140.
Registered with the South African Nursing Council (SANC) as a:
- General nurse
- Psychiatric nurse
- Community health nurse
- Nursing lecturer.
- Reference Number 128 99746 – from 1987
Hobbies and interests
Cycling and running.
Last Modified: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 10:51:37 SAST