Prof R Tandlich
MS (SUT), PhD (NDSU)
Pharmaceutical Chemistry 2, Pharmaceutical Chemistry 4, Pharmaceutical Biochemistry
Microbial Water Quality, Public Health, Wastewater treatment, Lipophilicity of Drugs and Environmental Pollutants
- Irwin, Y., Tandlich, R., Beukes, D. R. (2011). GC-TOF analysis of Pelargonium graveolens: Comparison between the volatiles found in the headspace, essential oil and solvent extract. Journal of Essential Oil Research (in press).
- Luyt, C. D., Muller, W. J., Tandlich, R. (2011). Factors influencing the results of microbial surface water testing in South Africa. International Journal of Medical Microbiology 301(S1): 28-29.
- Tandlich, R., Šmogrovi?ová, D., Frith, K.-A., Wilhelmi, B. S., Limson, J. (2011). Chemical, microbial and antioxidant properties of selected honey varieties from South Africa. Published in the peer-reviewed proceedings from the 6th Baltic Conference on Food Science and Technology, held in Jelgava, Latvia, from 5th until 6th May 2011, pp. 159-162.
- Luyt, C. D., Muller, W. J., Tandlich, R. (2011). Practical issues with bifidobacteria in faecal-source tracking in South Africa. Water Science and Technology (submitted on 15th September 2011).
- Luyt C. D., Muller, W. J., Wilhelmi, B. S., Tandlich, R. (2011). Health implications of flood disaster management in South Africa. Published in the peer-reviewed proceedings of the Annual Conference of the International Emergency Management of Society to be held in Bucharest, Romania from 7th until 10thJune 2011.
- Luyt, C. D., Muller, W. J., Tandlich, R. (2011). Low-cost tools for microbial quality assessment of drinking water in South Africa. HealthMed (in press).
- Tandlich, R., Luyt, C. D., Gordon, A. K., Srinivas, C. S. (2011). Microbial water quality in rainwater storage tanks in the Makana Municipality, South Africa. Indian Journal of Public Health (submitted on 13th January 2011).
- Whittington-Jones, K., Tandlich, R., Zuma B. M., Hoossein, S., Villet, M. H. (2010). Performance of the pilot-scale mulch tower system in treatment of greywater from a low-cost housing development in the Buffalo City, South Africa. Published in the peer-reviewed conference proceedings from the 15th International Water Technology Conference, to be held in Alexandria, Egypt, from 28th till 30th May 2011.
- Tandlich, R., Zuma, B. M. (2011). Henry’s law constants and aqueous concentrations of benzene, toluene and o-xylene. Fresenius Environmental Bulletin (accepted).
- Tandlich, R., Vrana, B., Payne, S., Dercová, K., Baláž, Š. (2011). Biodegradation mechanism of biphenyl by strain of Pseudomonas stutzeri. Journal of Environmental Science and Health Part A: Toxic/Hazardous Substance and Environmental Engineering 46(4): 1-8.
- Šmogrovi?ová, D., Tandlich, R., Nádaský, P., Wilhelmi, B. S., Cambray, G. (2010). Analytical and Aroma Profiles of Slovak and South African Meads. Czech Journal of Food Science (in press).
- Tandlich, R. and Baláž, Š. (2011). Different clay minerals and biphenyl sorption in soils. African Journal of Agricultural Research 6(10): 2321-2328.
2011-present Member of The International Emergency Management Society
2011-present Member of International Water Technology Association
2010-present Member of the Parasitological Society of Southern Africa
2009-present Member of the South African Soil Science Society
2009-present Member of the Slovak Parasitological Society
and 2010-present Member of the Society for Environmental Geochemistry and Health
Hobbies and Interests
Music, watching movies, politics
Last Modified: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 01:15:03 SAST