Are you considering joining Hobson Hall?
Students currently at Rhodes wishing to transfer to Hobson Hall should fill in the appropriate form at the Student Bureau. Please visit the Resdience Allocation link for further details.
To make your registration as easy as possible, please bring with you the following:
- Your student number.
- A copy of your official school results.
- Evidence that your Registration Fee has been cleared (see “fees” ).
- A copy of the deposit slip, if you have deposited money into the University account.
- If you have been awarded a bursary, a copy of your letter of award, which should have been faxed through to the Fees Office.
- School leavers: Your final NSC/ A level / HIGCSE results.
- Transferring students: Your transcript from your previous university and course outlines.
- International students: Study visa and proof of your medical aid membership.
- If you have pre-registered – your pre-registration confirmation number.
You can contact Student Fees and NSFAS Offices for any Student Fees Enquiries:
Rhodes University: Student Fees
P.O. Box 94
Telephone: +27 (0)46 603 8253
Fax: +27 (0)46 603 7019/20.
Financial Aid enquireies:
Rhodes University: Undergraduate Financial Aid
P.O. Box 94
Tel: (046) 603 8248
Fax: (046) 603 8300
Last Modified: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 09:40:29 SAST