Lab Assistants Working Page
- The Lab Assistant SignIn Manager: Lab Assistants please sign in here at the beginning of a shift and sign out again at the end of the shift.
- VeraLab Fault Reporting System: Computer hardware and software issues. Report and update the status of faulty equipment.
- RT (Request Tracker): Report and update the status of problems in the labs that are not computer hardware or software related.
- Printer Monitoring
- Rules of the lab, what labs, what software
- Acceptable Use Policy For Rhodes University
- Student Support: Student Tech Helpdesk
- Latest IT News
- IT Map: Where to find labs and help desk.
: There is a general timetable that applies to the current semester as a whole. During vacations and exams things change around a bit, and there are specific timetables for these special times of year which you can view from the links given below.
For further queries or to book a lab please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Modified: Tue, 14 May 2019 10:42:44 SAST