Objectives of the Alumni Association
- To keep a roster of all Alumni of the Rhodes Business School and their pertinent data.
- Maintaining the updated and current information of all Alumni.
- To encourage, foster and promote close relations among the alumni themselves.
- To promote a sustained sense of belonging to Rhodes Business School among the Alumni by being in regular contact with them.
- To provide and disseminate information regarding their Alma Mater, its graduates, faculties and students to the Alumni.
- To guide and assist Alumni who have recently completed their courses of study at the Rhodes Business School to keep them engaged in productive pursuits useful to the society.
- To provide a forum for the Alumni for exchange of ideas on academic, cultural and social issues of the day by organizing and coordinating networking events
- To let the alumni acknowledge their gratitude to their Alma Mater
- Create an online platform (like a social network) exclusively for RBS alumni as a way for people to keep up with each other’s activities, celebrate achievements and contribute to common projects/causes.
The Alumni Association achieves these objectives by staging an annual programme of events and reunions; through communications, by providing a range of discounts and services for alumni; and by supporting student scholarships and other fund raising initiatives.
The Rhodes experience is about more than classes. It’s about joining a diverse, entrepreneurial community at the centre of it all; a community to always call your own. Your degree keeps working for you throughout your life and your continued involvement brings lasting positive impact to your career and your community.
Last Modified: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 10:28:08 SAST