The Environmental Learning Research Centre at Rhodes University is seeking to appoint a dynamic research co-ordinator and project manager
- Department: Environmental Learning Research Centre (ELRC), Rhodes University
- Location: Rhodes University, Makhanda
- Employment Type: Part time for one year, with a three month probation period and possible renewal for a second year
- Employment Group: Contract
- Starting date: October 2022, or sooner if possible
- Applicants must have a valid work permit to work in South Africa, and should be available to start on 1 October or sooner.
- Application procedure:
Please submit a CV and a letter of application outlining your experience, suitability, and motivation for applying for this position to: Zandi Hempe on Zandi.Hempe@ru.ac.za
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted following the applications procedure.
Closing Date: 20 August 2022
See here for detailed Project Manager Profile