Theory of Change WorkshopDate Released: Tue, 8 October 2019 15:44 +0200
On 11 October 2019 colleagues working on the Monitoring and Evaluation in a SETA Environment programme will meet with over 70 professionals from the Department of Higher Education and Training, the National Skills Authority and the SETAs. This workshop will focus on clarifying a Theory of Change within the SETA environment and will thus feed into the finalisation of the SETA M&E framework.
The workshop builds on a number of scoping documents, interviews and consultations. Key insights and questions that have emerged from these processes have been consolidated in a collection of ‘Discussion Briefs’. These Briefs include the following topics (additional documents will be added as they become available):
1. Overall M&E Framework
2. Working with Theory of Change Models
3. Working with Indicators
5. Performance Standards and Monitoring
8. M&E for the Discretionary Grant
9. M&E for the Mandatory Grant
12. Capacity Development to Support SETA M&E
13. Responsibilities, Functions and Resourcing M&E
All of the Discussion Briefs are available here.
Source:ELRC, Mike Ward