- social learning in the water sector, climate and global change education,
- sustainable agriculture education and extension,
- community-based natural resource management education,
- education and training for a green economy; and
- improved human capacity development in the biodiversity sector
Doctoral researchers are supported through regular Doctoral weeks (three times per annum), regular seminars, high quality supervision and support, electronically accessible library resources and access to significant knowledge networks. Doctoral researchers can study either fulltime or part-time. Excellent facilities exist for full-time doctoral researchers at the ELRC.
For further information and application details email email@example.com