The Sol Plaatje Institute (SPI) for Media Leadership, Rhodes University invites you to join our five-day management course entitled "Essentials of Digital Media Management" taking place from the 24-28 February 2020.
The five-day course is one of our certificated courses which are led by industry and academic expert and suitable for all staff who engage with people on various digital and social media platforms and who have to think differently about the content they produce and platforms for which they produce. The seminars will provide participants with insights and practical skills that will equip them to make direct interventions in their respective roles and departments. It covers modules such as:
- Digital and mobile media business models
- Journalism and social media
- Social media and online branding
- Application and web development
- New trends in digital journalism
- Managing online communities
- Cross-media content management
- Emerging trends in digital technologies
- Public relations and professional communication
- Legal and ethical issues in the online environment
The course fee of R17,000 covers tuition, lunches and refreshments.
Please note that place on the course is limited. To apply, please contact:
T: +27 46 603 8949
Please help us to raise funds so that we can give all our students a chance to access online teaching and learning. Covid-19 has disrupted our students' education. Don't let the digital divide put their future at risk. Visit www.ru.ac.za/rucoronavirusgateway to donate