The Faculty is home to several centres of excellence in research and in-service teacher community outreach initiatives. These include three productive research Chairs, a team reasearching educational leadership and management and we are building capacity in language and literacy education, science and geography.
- Environmental and Sustainabiity Education (Murray and Roberts Chair of Environmental Education)
- Maths Education-High School - (FRF Mathematics Education Chair)
- Numeracy Education-Foundation Phase ( South African Numeracy Chair Project )
- The Cape Foundation Phase Research Programme
- Tier 1 SARChI Chair: Transformative Social Learning and Green Skills Learning Pathways (National Research Foundation)
Last Modified: Tue, 22 May 2018 09:22:55 SAST