Roles and Responsibilities of House Committee
Each Residence has a House Committee which consists of different portfolios that have different Hobson Hall Roles and Responsibilities
The House Committee is responsible for planning activities on behalf of all the students. They are also responsible for liaising with other Residences and carrying out general activities which involve other Residences.
The general structure of House Committee Portfolios:
- Head Student;
- Academic Representative;
- Secretary Representative;
- Entertainment Representative;
- Sports Representative;
- Environmental Representative;
- Treasurer Representative;
- Student Networking Representative;
- Community Engagement Representative;
- Food Representative; and
- Transformation & Awareness Raising Representatives.
Last Modified: Fri, 07 May 2021 11:59:46 SAST