Congo Basin Water Resources Research Center -CRREBaC and Department of Natural Resources Management, University of Kinshasa
- BSc Agricultural Engineering, Majoring in Soil and Water Sciences - Department of Natural Resources Management, Faculty of Agricultural Engineering, University of Kinshasa, Kinshasa, DRC.
- PGD Hydraulic Engineering and River Basin Development - International Annual Diploma course, Hydraulic Research Institute; Cairo, Egypt.
- MSc Integrated Water Resources Management, Majoring in Hydrology - Department of Water Resources Engineering, Faculty of Civil Engineering and the Built Environment, University of Dar es salaam, Tanzania)
- PhD Hydrology - Institute for Water Research, Rhodes University, Grahamstown, South Africa.
- Post-Doc in Hydrology - Institute for Water Research, Rhodes University, Grahamstown, South Africa
Professor of hydrology and water resources, University of Kinshasa, DRC.
Director, Congo Basin Water Resources Research Center – CRREBaC
FLAIR Fellow, UK Royal Society and African Academy of Sciences
Inaugural Member, Pan-African Scientific Research Council
Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org;
Personal research website: www.crrebac.org
- Hydrological modeling,
- Prediction in ungauged catchments,
- Climate change and impacts on hydrological cycle,
- Climate change vulnerability and adaptation in water sector,
- Application of acoustic Doppler technology for large river investigation and river hydrodynamics,
- Earth observations and applications to water resources management,
- Catchment classification,
- Water resources management.
Last Modified: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 15:08:49 SAST