The Grahamstown Health, Wellness and and Social Services Guide provides details of all sporting codes available in the town and at the University, with contact details of individuals involved (where feasible).
Waterpolo in Rhodes Pool
Rhodes University Staff enjoy the benefit of the University sports facilities. They have the use of the swimming pool, Health Suite and sports fields on presentation of a Rhodes University Facility Card. To apply for a facilities card please contact Sports Admin on 046 603 8366.
The following individuals are eligible for Rhodes Facility Cards:
- Spouses of members of staff and children aged 16 years and older who are dependant on a member of staff (staff member's staff card must be provided)
- Old Rhodians and their spouses and children aged 16 & older who are dependant on an old Rhodian (proof of Old Rhodianship must be provided)
- Students and their spouses and children aged 16 and older who are dependant on a student (student card must be provided)
- Individuals who are employed at Rhodes Institutes (proof of employment must be provided)
- Under 16-year old children of the above-listed categories of people qualify for a swimming pool card.
Last Modified: Thu, 04 Sep 2014 11:07:52 SAST