Professor Irek Szyszkowski
Email address: email@example.com
* Studied at Maria Curie-Sklodowska University (M.Sc, Ph.D.).
* Appointed to various academic positions in the Institute of Mathematics, Maria Curie-Sklodowska University (1983-1990) and in the Department of Mathematics at the University of Swaziland.
* Appointed as a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Statistics at Rhodes University in 1991 and promoted to Associate Professor in 1999.
* Specialises in Probability and Stochastic Processes, with main research interests in Limit Theorems.
* Qualified and experienced to teach most of the courses in Pure Mathematics and Mathematical Statistics at all university levels.
* Teaches second and third years level courses in Mathematical Statistics, and postgraduate courses in Stochastic Processes, Financial Statistics and Queueing Theory.
Last Modified: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 12:34:14 SAST