Short Courses offered by CHERTL
CHERTL offers a range of short courses as listed below. In some cases the short courses can be offered as workshops. We are happy to adapt a course to suit your particular context and needs.
- Academic writing for publication
- Academic leadership
- Assessment and moderation
- Curriculum development
- Evaluation of teaching and of courses
- Introduction to blended learning
- Introduction to qualitative research design
- Portfolio development workshop
- Strengthening postgraduate supervision
- Teaching for learning – a course for new academics
- Writing in the university: ways of knowing, ways of doing
CHERTL'S short course brochure can be downloaded by clicking this link 2020 CHERTL Short Coures.
For further details please contact Prof Jenny Clarence (email@example.com).
Last Modified: Fri, 07 Feb 2020 08:28:12 SAST