This component of the website is still under construction, but some of the current project being researched are as follows:
- The origin and development of wetlands (Prof Fred Ellery).
- The Krom Wetland (Prof Fred Ellery).
- Small town Geographies (Ms Philippa Irvine).
- Urban Gentrification (Ms Philippa Irvine).
- Urban Studentification (Ms Philippa Irvine).
- The honeybush industry in South Africa (Ms Gillian McGregor).
- Landuse mapping and landuse change (Ms Gillian McGregor).
- Landscape Processes in Antarctic Ecosystems (Prof Ian Meiklejohn).
- Applied Remote Sensing (Prof Ian Meiklejohn).
- Human migration and gender (Ms Sinenhlanhla Memela).
- Soil erosion and sediment tranport in the Tsitsa Catchment (Dr Bennie van der Waal).