The Human Resources Division will be offering a Office Professional and Administration Management Masterclass from the 29th of March 2017 to the 31st of March 2017. The course will run from 08:00 - 16:30 on each day and will be presented at the Rhodes Business School.
This programme aims to equip learners with critical knowledge and skills to become effective office administrators. This course is based on NQF level 4 (USID 61595). Learners entering this programme will be expected to have at least a matric qualification, preferably with some experience in the office administration environment. The assignments require application within the workplace, the learner must be currently in an administrative, clerical or secretarial job.
The course covers the following modules:
- Administration Skills
- Understanding the Organisational Structure
- Personal Effectiveness
- Customer Service Excellence
- Time and Stress Management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Diversity Awareness
- Submit an application and certified copies of your ID and highest qualification to Ms Thulé Khumalo via e-mail to T.Khumalo@ru.ac.za or hand deliver your application to Room 209 in the HR Division
Application form - Office Professional & Administration
- Closing date: Monday, 20 March at 12:00
- IF your application is successful, you will be contacted by Friday, 24 March 2017.
- Please note that only 10 applicants will be chosen for the March presentation of this course. This course will be presented again during the course of the year
For more information, contact: Thulé Khumalo - Organisational Development Officer
Room 209, HR Division, (046) 603 8734
Last Modified: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 09:39:18 SAST