Staff development is critical to developing the performance of staff and in turn the performance of the department/division.
Staff development can:
- Address performance problems
- Address areas of development to enhance and maximise the contribution made
- Motivate staff and excite them to look at work differently
- Allow staff to take on new responsibilities
- Prepare staff for higher level positions, ensuring that you have staff for critical positions.
Developing performance requires an enabling environment. For more information on this, refer to this toolkit.
Last Modified: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 09:47:46 SAST