Thought provoking questions to stimulate discussion and debate linked to the Environmental Sustainability Policy directives
- Where can I park my bicycle? ... at this Department/Building/Residence
- Is there a water fountain nearby to refill my water bottle?
- Where is this building’s recycling station located?
- How are the smallest of our everyday decisions impacting on our future generations?
- When/Who/How can we attach our building gutters to the grey-water tank?
- What oil is used for deep-frying in this dining hall? Is it sustainable?
- How much of the food in our dining hall is locally grown and sourced?
- Have our fluorescent bulbs been replaced with LED?
- Is this purchase locally sourced? And is there an alternative environmentally-sustainable option or practice/action?
- How is environmental sustainability included in this course?
- How do we measure our water usage in our building?
- How do we measure our electricity use? And can we reduce our usage in any way?
- Why are we using single-use plastic at this event?
- What can I do to help?
Last Modified: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 11:43:37 SAST