Community Engagement at the Law Faculty
Vision and Mission
- To develop an environment in which community engagement is encouraged and valued.
- To promote voluntary participation by staff and students in community engagement activities that utilise legal knowledge and skills to the benefit of the broader community.
- To provide service-learning opportunities for every LLB student.
- To provide institutional support to the Law Clinic in its access to justice and community education work.
- To integrate community engagement initiatives in teaching and learning and research.
Contact Person: Advocate Shuaib Rahim (046 603 8751 / email@example.com)