Rhodes > Law > Publications
Dr Rosaan Kruger
- The (in)significance of the common law. Constitutional interpretation and the Mansingh judgments’ (2014) SALJ 233.
- ‘The genesis and scope of academic freedom in the South African Constitution’ (2013) 8 Kagisano 5.
- With Avinash Govindjee ‘The recognition of unenumerated rights in South Africa’ (2012) 27 SAPL 195.
- ‘Small steps to equal dignity: the work of the South African equality courts’ (2011) Equal Rights Review 27.
- ‘Equality and unfair discrimination: refining the Harksen test’ (2011) 3 South African Law Journal 479.
- ‘The buck stops here: the Eastern Cape High Court and Costs Orders in Litigation Against Organs of State (2011) Speculum Juris 72.
- With Avinash Govindjee ‘The Basic Structure Doctrine Debate: South African Explorations’ in SS Jain and S Narayan (eds) Basic Structure Constitutionalism Revisiting Keshavananda Bharati (2011).
- With Avinash Govindjee ‘A question of interpretation: a comparative study of “unenumerated” rights recognition in India and South Africa” (2011) 4 ILS Law Review 126.
- ‘The South African constitutional court and the rule of law: the Masethla judgment, a cause for concern?’ (2010) 13 Potchefstroom Electronic Law Journal 3.
- ‘Of Fences and Peace between Neighbours’ (2009) Obiter 360.
- She also contributes a chapter on Family Law Procedures to the Family Law Service (LexisNexis).
Last Modified :Tue, 25 Apr 2017 16:20:16 SAST