Postgraduate Commons and 24 hour Study Space Limited Opening Times
Please be advised of the 24 hour Study Space & Postgraduate Commons hours for 2021, with effect, Monday, 08 March 2021.
24 hour Study Space
09h00 - 22h00 (Monday to Sunday)
09h00 to 17h00 (Monday to Friday)
· Use hand sanitisers as provided when entering.
· No entrance will be allowed without a face mask.
· Maintain a 2 metre distance between people.
· Wash hands regularly.
· Protective screens have been installed at all service points.
· Discussion rooms will not be available.
· Please wipe your desk with sanitiser when you leave
· Please wipe your computer keyboard with sanitiser when you leave.
Return or issue of books
· No browsing is permitted. If a book is needed, ask a staff member at the issue counter/faculty hub to retrieve it.
· Use the self-checkout machine where possible to issue books.
· The surface of the Circulation desk will be sanitised after each transaction.
· When returning books, please make use of the drop boxes outside the libraries.
· All returned books will be placed in the UV Box for disinfection.
THESE TIMES ARE TENTATIVE AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY GIVEN TIME, COVID-19 AND LOCKDOWN PROTOCOLS PENDING.
Last Modified: Sat, 06 Mar 2021 20:40:54 SAST