Information and resources to assist researchers to engage with scholarly communication activities and practices throughout their research journey.
Rhodes University recognises the importance of the global Open Access Movement for the dissemination of knowledge and cultural heritage, and the need to share its research output with the rest of the African continent and the world. As a signatory to the Berlin Declaration on Open Access to Knowledge, Rhodes University commits itself to:
- Implementing a policy that encourages its researchers to deposit a copy of all their published articles in an open access repository, &
- Encouraging researchers to publish their research articles in open access journals where a suitable journal exists and provide the support to enable that to happen.
- Terms & Definitions
- Benefits of Open Access
- Where to find quality openly accessible research
- How to make your research Open
- Open Access Journals
- Open Access Resources
- Open Access @Rhodes
- Rhodes Digital Commons
- Statement on Open Access to Research Publications from the National Research Foundation (NRF)-Funded Research January 2015
Institutional open-source repository for research articles, research data, theses & dissertations, and Rhodes hosted journals
Last Modified: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 15:27:16 SAST