How do I access the library as a Grahamstown Community member?
- Community members are required to pay a fee when registering as a library user.
- In order to register and be issued with a library card, community members need to bring the following:
- R150 registration fee
- I.D. photograph
- Proof of residence (N.B. Makana letters are NOT accepted)
- Photocopy of I.D. document
- Fill in an application form available Library Visitor
- For Alumni, requirements 2-5 above apply but instead of the fee, we require proof (degree certificate parchment or academic statement) that you are a graduate of Rhodes University
Last Modified: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 09:01:48 SAST