Rhodes University has Free Trial access to Bentham Science Journals from 1 August to 31 October 2018
Bentham Science Publishers is a major publisher of more than 100 peer-reviewed science, technology and medical (STM) journals, along with a rapidly growing collection of eBooks.
Since 1993, Bentham Science Publishers has been catering to the information needs of the pharmaceutical, engineering, biomedical and medical research community.
The Trial includes a number of Bentham Science High Impact Journals which are abstracted and indexed in leading Abstracting agencies recognized globally.
The Top journals include:
- Recent Patents on Anti-Cancer Drug Discovery (Impact Factor: 4.295)
- Current Cancer Drug Targets (IF: 3.522)
- Current Alzheimer Research (IF: 3.889)
- Current Pharmaceutical Design (IF: 3.452)
- Current Medicinal Chemistry (IF: 3.853)
- Current Molecular Medicine (IF: 3.621)
- Current Topics in Medicinal Chemistry (IF: 4.771)
Please provide feedback hereSource: Library Resources
Please help us to raise funds so that we can give all our students a chance to access online teaching and learning. Covid-19 has disrupted our students' education. Don't let the digital divide put their future at risk. Visit www.ru.ac.za/rucoronavirusgateway to donate