Since the first issue of Philosophical Transactions in 1665, publishing has been at the heart of the Royal Society’s mission. Their leading hybrid and open access journals enable scientists to build communities of interest across subject boundaries. The Royal Society is committed to broad coverage of all science and specialise in publishing cross-disciplinary research and the proceedings of scientific meetings.
The following journals are accessible:
- Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society series A – Click for Access
- Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society series B – Click for Access
- Proceedings of the Royal Society series A – Click for Access
- Proceedings of the Royal Society series B – Click for Access
- Biology Letters – Click for Access
- Journal of the Royal Society Interface– Click for Access
- Interface Focus – Click for Access
- Notes & Records – Click for Access
- Open Biology – Click for Access
- Royal Society Open Science – Click for Access
Access is provided on-campus and off-campus.
Your feedback will help us make informed decisions regarding subscriptions to journals. Provide feedback here
***Please accept the Security Certificate when accessing this resource***Source: Royal Society Publishing
Please help us to raise funds so that we can give all our students a chance to access online teaching and learning. Covid-19 has disrupted our students' education. Don't let the digital divide put their future at risk. Visit www.ru.ac.za/rucoronavirusgateway to donate