All this and more can be uncovered using the World’s largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature. Join us in this live training session as we uncover ways to make your research more productive and effective.
- Learn about the Scopus Source List. How does Scopus select the journals that are indexed? Can you trust this list? What are Journal Metrics
- Document Searches. How to construct a search string using Boolean operators. An accurate search string can yield relevant search results. Filtering out the documents that you don’t need and saving you time.
- How to analyse a set of document results. Learn how to identify leading Authors, Research output growth or decline in a topic, Leading Universities, Journals selected by Authors in a topic and more.
- Author Profiles. How to ensure that your profile is updated. How to find potential collaborators, how to analyse an Authors work. H Index. Most contributed topics, and the impact of these topics.
- Affiliation Profiles. Analyse the research output of various Research Organizations and Universities. Discover which subject areas have the highest research output, who are the leading Authors? Where are they publishing?
- SDG Preloaded search strings. Learn how to find them and how to use them.
When: 20 July 2022 10:00 to 11:30
Please register for this training using this link: https://elsevier.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_3tcaMENbReOB2tl2bHLKjQ
Supporting resources, tutorials and key publishing topics can be found here: https://www.elsevier.com/en-xm/solutions/scopus/training-and-webinars