Rhodes University Library invites applications for Student Assistants positions in 2023 at the following sections:
Information Commons: Level 2 (3rd year, Honours, Masters) – 6 students
Loans Desk: Level 1 (Masters and PhDs only) – 10 students
Postgraduate Commons: Level 0 (Masters and PhDs only) – 5 students
Law Library: Please contact Ms Sindi Gule at firstname.lastname@example.org
- People skills and the ability to assist Library users
- Strong Customer Service
- Good communication skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of Search All Catalogue
- Basic Library Information skills
- Knowledge of the layout of the Rhodes University Library and Website
CV's are not required.
Please indicate your first and second choice of the position on application form.
*Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com, please put your 1st choice position as the subject.
Deadline for applications: 19th October 2022 (Wednesday), by 17h00
Interviews : 25th – 28th October 2022
(If not contacted by 30th October 2022, consider your application unsuccessful).Source: Library Services