Library Student Assistant Jobs 2019Date Released: Tue, 2 October 2018 15:35 +0200
Rhodes University Library invites applications for Student Assistant positions in 2019 at the following sections:
- Information Commons: Level 2 (3rd year, Honours, Masters) – 5 students
- Loans Desk: Level 1 (Masters and PhDs only) – 10 students
- Postgraduate Commons: Level 0 (Masters and PhDs only) – 3 students
- Law Library: Please contact Ms Sindi Gule at email@example.com
- People skills and the ability to assist Library users
- Strong Customer Service
- Good communication skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of Search All Catalogue
- Basic Library Information skills
- Knowledge of the layout of the Rhodes University Library and Website
Download the Application form from:
- 1. Library Student Assistant Application Form 2018
- 2. Attached with the advert on student mailing lists
CV's are not required.
Please indicate your first and second choice of the position on application form.
*Completed application forms should be placed in a drop box at the Main Library Loans Desk on Level 1
Deadline for applications : 09th October 2018 (Tuesday), by 17h00
Interviews : 15th – 19th October 2018
(If not contacted by 31st October 2018, consider your application unsuccessful).