Rhodes University Library invites applications for Student Assistants positions in 2021 at the following sections:
Information Commons: Level 2 (3rd year, Honours, Masters) – 4 students
Loans Desk: Level 1 (Masters and PhDs only) – 8 students
Postgraduate Commons: Level 0 (Masters and PhDs only) – 1 student
Law Library: Please contact Ms. Sindi Gule at email@example.com
- People skills and the ability to assist Library users
- Strong Customer Service
- Good communication skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of Search All Catalogue
- Basic Library Information skills
- Knowledge of the layout of the Rhodes University Library and Website
Download the Application form from:
- Library Student Assitant Application Form 2021.
- Attached with the advert on student mailing lists
CV's are not required.
Please indicate your first and second choice of the position on the application form.
***Completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, please put your 1st choice position as the subject.***
Deadline for applications: 31st May 2021 (Monday), by 17h00
Interviews: 7th – 11th June 2021
(If not contacted by 5th June 2021, consider your application unsuccessful).
Source: Library Services
Please help us to raise funds so that we can give all our students a chance to access online teaching and learning. Covid-19 has disrupted our students' education. Don't let the digital divide put their future at risk. Visit www.ru.ac.za/rucoronavirusgateway to donate