The Manager of the Electrical section has the following responsibilities in the event of a fire emergency.
- Install fire alarms in all larger buildings on campus, according to fire safety requirements.
- Organise for regular inspection and servicing of fire alarms in all buildings on campus, according to fire safety requirements.
- Replace damaged or missing fire alarms in all buildings on campus.
- Upon notification, the Manager of the Electrical section should go to the emergency scene to ensure that the power supply is switched off.
- Renew power supply once it is safe to do so.
Last Modified :Mon, 11 Aug 2014 11:19:17 SAST