Information Technology Division
Upon receiving notification of a mass telecommunications failure, the IT Division’s responsibilities are as follows:
- Activate the Emergency Management and Response Network )by notifying CPU.
- Assess the extent of the failure by determining the affected buildings and the duration of the failure.
- Contact the relevant public service (utility) provider.
- Follow IT Division Disaster Recovery Plan, giving priority to the communication channels of the Director of Communications and Marketing.
- Maintain contact with the Emergency Control Centre.
Last Modified :Thu, 14 Aug 2014 10:45:33 SAST